Stream Global is appointed an incubator under the National Research Foundation(NRF)’s Technopreneur Incubation Scheme (TIS). We believe we can provide you with a bridge to cross that funding gap which is traditionally too small for conventional venture capitalist and too large for angel investors.

Stream Global is appointed an incubator under the National Research Foundation(NRF)’s Technopreneur Incubation Scheme (TIS). Under this scheme, we shall co-invest with NRF in a start-up, where NRF funds 85% (up to S$500K) of the required capital and Stream Global funds the remaining 15% (S$88K). For start-ups who require more than S$588K, Stream Global is open to working with other investors to provide additional capital beyond TIS.

We believe we can provide you with a bridge to cross that funding gap which is traditionally too small for conventional venture capitalist and too large for angel investors.

We adopt a three-stage incubation process:

You can use our incubation facility at a cost recovery basis before setting up your own office. For each investee company, we shall assign a lead person and a supporting mentor to back you and your company throughout the development stage.